TAG sustainable homes and buildings improve the quality of life by creating a healthier living and working environment - stronger, safer and at a lower cost.
- Constructed with proprietary TAG Structural Panels comprised of a formless galvanized steel closed foam insulated panel system.
- Overlayed with high -psi fiber-reinforced concrete.
- Withstands sustained force winds over 300 mph (the strongest recorded gust is 231 mph).
- Fire Rating – Class A.
- Earthquake Rating – Zone 5.
- Hurricane Rating – Category 5/ Tornadoes F4.
Higher Quality of Life
TAG is committed to building living and working environments that improve your quality of life.
- Versatile TAG Kit™ brings efficient design and quality to all regions and budgets.
- Ultra-resistant to mold, leaks and decay- (no wood)
- No joints, seams, or gaps- (monolithic)
- Solid construction leaves no place for rodents or insects
- Sound Attenuation – S.T.C -48 - Peace and quiet
- 88%+ UV reflection- Keep the heat out!
- Thermally efficient and impact resistant windows.
Upfront & Lifetime Cost Savings
Building with TAG means cost savings you can measure.
TAG’s vertically integrated manufacturing-supply process has lower upfront costs than traditional construction.
- TAG Panels serve as structural support - lower foundation and structural costs.
- Assemble with no heavy machinery - lower construction cost.
- No specialized labor - lower construction cost.
- TAG is the complete material and logistical partner - lower construction cost.
- Built very quickly - lower construction cost.
TAG homes and buildings are ultra-efficient structures, designed to save precious resources and lower lifetime maintenance and energy costs.
TAG structures average 60% less electricity use per square foot compared to traditional US buildings, even greater in some regions.
- Monolithic thermal insulating envelope equals low heating and cooling energy consumption.
- Virtually no ongoing maintenance costs or structural repairs.
- Surpasses IBC for wind, hurricane, fire, earthquake resulting in low insurance cost.