TAG Builds Sustainable Structures
TAG homes and buildings are not just environmentally friendly. They are environmentally sustainable. TAG uses environmentally sustainable components and practices without sacrificing quality or increasing building costs.
Cradle to Cradle Sustainability
- 95% of the building materials used are 100% recyclable.
- TAG builds with recyclable steel, glass, concrete and solid EPS insulation.
- Eligible for LEED-Certification, Green Globes, Green Certified, World Energy.
- Revolutionary waste-free manufacturing and waste-free jobsite.
- Energy-efficient appliances + Low water plumbing.
- LED, CFL lighting.
- Powered with solar, geothermal, or wind turbine energy.
Higher Quality of Life
TAG is committed to building live and work environments that improve the quality of life.
- Versatile TAG Panel brings luxury design to challenged regions.
- Ultra-resistant to mold, leaks and decay.
- No joints, faults or breaks.
- No pests or rodents can gain entry.
- Sound Attenuation – S.T.C -4.8
- 88%+ UV reflection.
- Safety-locking metal locks.